08 June, 2011

UiTM in my heart/ UiTM di hati ku ;)





! السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 
i have 19 testimonies came from UiTM friends,
dan juga dalam mood yang malas untuk penulisan yang panjang,
I'm gonna make a bit different this time
I'm gonna let the pictures talk while they walk 
got it? ;D


the above pictures are among my UiTM friends
that willing to give their time to write me testimonies


enjoy!






this picture trail is pretty rockin right? :D

thank you UiTM 
if it's not because of you
i won't be able meet these type of friends 
that came from other states where i lived and born
which are:
Kelantan,Terengganu,Perak,Kedah,Perlis,Pahang,Sarawak,Penang,Sabah,Johor,Negeri Sembilan
alhamdulillah, I'm thanked and grateful 
there's so many things i've learned :D

those are the testimonies came from my UiTM friends
UiTM kan dihatiku :D

There will be more testimonies!
stay tune,
you know you love me, XOXO

 ! السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

No comments: